Salmon Salad Sandwichctosadmin
- 2 grilled salmon fillets (about 7 ounces each), skin removed, fish flaked
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup (about) Piment d’Espelette Mayonnaise
- @foodforlifebaking english muffin
Mix the first 6 ingredients together in a medium bowl. Serve the salad inside your english muffin. Tip: A cup of plain yogurt with a teaspoon of mustard and salt and pepper to taste makes an acceptable alternative to mayonnaise, with fewer calories and less fat!